FAQ’s and Terms & Conditions about our Membership & Rewards Program
Q:Is there a set up fee or initiation fee?
A:Yes, there is a one-time Membership enrollment fee of $50
Q:When can I start using my Membership Monthly Payment?
A: 30 days after initial payment
Q:Can I use a check or wire transfer app (Square Cash, Venmo, Apple pay, etc. for payment?
A: We gladly accept only Visa and Mastercard for monthly membership payments at this time.
Q: How much does the membership cost?
A: Membership fees are just $30 per month. Payment is setup as a monthly charge to a credit card. You can use any Visa, Mastercard or Discover to sign up.
Q: I didn’t get a chance to use my monthly complimentary treatment, can I use it the following month? A: Complimentary treatments cannot be carried over or given to a different person.
Q: Can I pay for my yearly membership upfront, all at one time?
A: Yes you can. You can use any Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Care Credit (when purchasing a treatment plan).
Please Note: Your monthly membership starts the day you sign up, and renews on that date each month. Your member discounts and benefits renew on that date as well. For example, if you sign up on March 16th, 2018, you have until April 15, 2018 to use your monthly free member treatment benefit, and on March 16, 2019 you will be able to get your yearly 1 large area of Laser Hair Removal and 1 Refreshment Full Facial.
Your skin is a long-term investment. The minimum membership term is 12 months. In order to cancel a membership after the 12 month minimum term, a 90 day notice is required. To cancel a membership before the 12 month term is complete, a $250 fee is applied. Our typical member stays with us for several years for maximum benefit to the member.
For complete membership information: Click Here.
Terms & Conditions:
- The membership & rewards program is available ONLY at a Refresh Aesthetics Medical Spa location. A member in any Refresh Aesthetics location can use Refresh Aesthetics services at any Refresh Aesthetics location. There are no exclusions.
- The membership enrollment fee is $50. This fee is paid only once as long as the membership remains current.
- The monthly membership fee is $30.
- All Refresh Aesthetics memberships are for a 12 month minimum term, which renews automatically each year unless the notice below is provided after the 12 month term. In order to cancel membership after the 12 month initial term, a 90 day written notice is required. To cancel, please make an appointment at any Refresh Aesthetics location. Cancellations can only be processed in person. In order to cancel a membership before the 12 month commitment has lapsed, the member must have moved more than 100 miles from any Refresh Aesthetics location and will be required to send a current utility bill (gas, water, or electricity) with the address and member name on listed on the bill. If member has not relocated, and hasn’t been a member for the 12 month minimum, a $350 short term cancellation fee will be due to terminate membership. All cancellation requests due to moving must be sent to email@example.com with the supporting documentation.
- The monthly membership starts the day you sign up for your membership, and renews on that date each month. Your member discounts and benefits renew on that date as well. For example, if you sign up on March 16th, 2018, you have until April 15, 2018 to use your monthly free member treatment benefit, and on March 16, 2019 you will be able to get your yearly free TruSculpt 3D cycle as long as you’re a candidate for this treatment.
- On each member anniversary, each member is eligible to receive 1 TruSculpt 3D cycle Free (up to $2500 value). This gift is non-transferable and is subject to the member being deemed a good candidate for this procedure.
- Complimentary monthly membership services can be used once per month and do not accrue. No more than one complimentary monthly membership service can be completed per month.
- Membership pricing, promotions and offers are non-transferrable and are for the member’s use only.
- The monthly discount can only be applied once per month per service.
- Membership discounts do not apply to training, modeling and flash sale specials.
- Monthly membership dues cannot be supplemented by any other promotional vendor programs such as Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire Rewards, but if a member for example purchases Dysport, they get the member rate, plus they can use their Aspire points.
- Any membership fee that is returned for insufficient funds, incorrect card number or card information is considered in arrears and due to Refresh Aesthetics. If a membership is considered in arrears, membership services and discounts will not be available for use until balance is paid up to and including the current month due.
- If a membership is past due for more than 10 days, to reinstate the membership a $50 re-instatement fee must be paid.
- Membership fee cannot be offset by any in-store credit and must be paid by a Visa/Mastercard/ Discover or in full via Care-Credit.
- Prepayment is available for a maximum of 5years. Membership fee prepayment must be paid for a minimum of one full year, otherwise the monthly installment plan will be the only available payment method.
- Monthly membership fees are drafted on a 30 day rolling basis and are typically withdrawn on the same calendar day each month.
- Membership discounts and offers are available at each office that offers the services listed. If an office does not offer the service listed on the membership program, there will be no refunds or modifications for the members who visit that office.
Refresh Aesthetics members agree to abide by Refresh Aesthetics Medical Spa Policies.